Saturday, August 20, 2005

Blogger Bill posts at 1:03 PM CST

Welcome Back

A Big Blogging Hug to John and Carolyn!

I, for one, am glad to see that you have made it back to the LamPolDwy blog. Jennell's exploits have got this thing rolling again. Jay can still post and ought to tell us about his sojourn into the Orient. Now all we have to do is to get a Polacek or two on here. Joanne has made comments on other peoples post but has yet to come onlne with her own. There are those of us who would love to know what is happening with Geo & Jo and Becky in FL and Carrie & Christian in AK. Or even what happens with Becky in OR.

I have issued new invitations to Becky and Carrie as well as my two boys. Joanne, I need your email address so I can issue one to you as well.

Oh, heah, Carolyn & John, you do not have to travel to Japan to have somethig to post, we are interested in you and your life even if it is in Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home