Monday, August 29, 2005

Blogger Bill posts at 9:47 AM CST

Test of the FPO Postal System

Jennell,
It is Monday morning here in the Midwest. I have just dropped off a card in the mailbox to be sent to your FPO I am curious to see how long it takes to get to your school. Let me know when it gets there.

I am sure that you have been very busy with the new school year and getting settled in the new place (nice place, BTW), locating a car, and working with Josh. But we sure do enjoy your reports from Japan and the school and the base. So, do you think you could find the time to update us again?

We hope and pray that all is going well for you there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennell said...

I got the card on September 6th...but that was the Tuesday after Labor Day, so techinically it could have gotten here any time over the weekend.

Thanks...I like these tests. :) Anyone else who would like to test the FPO Postal System is more than welcome to do so!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home