Friday, October 31, 2008

Blogger John posts at 8:20 PM CST

I Want to go Home My Pillowcase is Full

Well now, I is been out Trick or Treating and I pertnear done the whole nerborhood, an my pillowcase is so full it drags on the grownd thru the snow! I'ma gone hame to unload. "Ma, whars them pots ta put my candy inta? I'ma guna hide it in the oven till I comes back!" Wha? why would I wana change costumes? Oh Ok this one is wet. OK SEE_YA wooden want ta be Ya!
Tricx er Treat!
Hey haven't You been here before? Na not me.
Trik er treet!
Hey aren't you a little old? Na just tall! Skip the next one, no one's home! Run before they close the door!
Wanna trade? No don't stop till we get hame.
Trick er treet.
Hey isn't it kinda late? Sorry.
Here just take the rest I'm going to bed.
Sucker!

Trick er treet
hey comeon the news is on. Soory Thanks
Don't step in the eggs. Got any soap?
My feet hurt. Where am I anyway? Let's just hit the corner houses >on the way homee! I'm on my way home, I'm going homeee! :>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home