Monday, December 15, 2008

Blogger John posts at 11:26 PM CST

Always Lookin Fer A Fight

Todays fight is with ING Direct....

Dear Sir,I left my computer and when I came back I had a notice that my tax forms will be sent to me via SNAIL MAIL. I work for the United States Postal Service. We work very hard to ensure prompt and speedy delivery. I would venture to say I could mail and receive a letter faster than I can get my money away from you and back in my hand. So just who are you to call us SNAILs ? I am less apprehensive to put valuables in the mail than leaving them with you in these times, so tread lightly.I would also like to bring to your notice that the money I put in your institution comes from the Snail mail you so effectively insult.Please conduct yourselves in a business like manor.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

John,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your concerns about ING DIRECT. Please understand that it is never our intention to cause you any frustration. We are always looking for ways to improve the Customer experience so we have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate department for further review.

Thank you again for taking the time to send us your thoughts. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to follow up with us.

Regards,
Lesly Watts
Ombudsman

6:43 AM  
Blogger John said...

LOOK THEY CHANGED IT... NO SNAIL MAIL REFERANCE...
.
We thought you left, so for your security we logged you out. Please log back in below.



JavaScript must be enabled in your browser in order to login.



2008 tax forms will be online January 31, 2009. If you're not signed up for e1st (electronic delivery of forms), paper tax forms will be mailed on January 31, 2009.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Looks like you won another one. Congratulations.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home