Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Blogger John posts at 7:46 PM CST

B.O. has changed things already

Every night I go riding about the greater West Palm area on my very cool motorcycle. Which makes me...well you get the idea. Happy, yes,well as the price of gas started to drop I notice I am no longer the only one out and about. Sitting at a light I now have a few cars around me. Not that I'm antisocial but I let them be and don't let it bother me. Well come Elecion day I figgure I better leave Jason's about 9 pm you know before the drinking voters get wind of who won and comence to jump in their cars and see how many motorcycles they can cut off, turn in front of or just pull real close to at a light so the engine heat melts the leather jacket. Well the only flaw in my reasoning was how anxious these peeps are. You see they were alreay out in number waveing all those Obama signs they had stuck in the front lawns. Shouting Obama obama! You would have thought Moses had just told them Pack up we's heading for the Red Sea. Really if these peeps had as much joy for Jesus..well thats off point.
That brings us to tonights jaunt about town. First I goes to publix, pack some food into my jacket, blast hame to gobble it up and once full, off fer a nice ride. Whoa hold on thar whare has all this traffic come otta? I mean it's like rush hour or the week before Christmas. Who has set all these peeps free?
AS I ride along contiplating I figgers; These peeps all think they have just been set free! All the problems are gone and they need to leave the house and clutter my streets! Well I don't like them. They need to go home and watch survivor or some such trash. Instead here I am back home and alone cause Jean is out! Oh no there is the garage door opening gotta go. Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Yes, I think I have found the problem: Check this You tube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bCuEXrU-yQ

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home